Sunday, October 24, 2004

Random Transient Noise Burst - Stereolab


Salut!

With the risk of sounding like Jessica Simpson, can anyone tell me how this trackback thing works?

so many ideas in my head, so little time to write yada yada yada so the cliche goes. amazing how the weekend whizzes past by you when you have so much to do.
someone ask me what's the theme of my blog. what theme? ??unfortunately ,i have no theme. i am not aiming for a booker prize.this is not a happy meal combo blog. take it as it is :).

Oh just for the sake of having a theme....i notice more less everyone sorta have some sort of linear theme, be it subtle or otherwise. I guess mine would be....infinite randomness. whatever i see, whatever i taste, whatever i cook, wherever i take a dump ( believe me, for my case, this can be interesting occasionally), it can go on here.

ok, sleep today, write tomorrow. adieu!