Monday, November 29, 2004

Sometimes you can't make it on your own - U2



Ahh..the wonders of laziness or plain procrastinating!

I have many things to write about BUT unfortunately, since coming back from the Eid vacation I am totally buried in work!Does not help that in a week or two I will be flying to several different locations in Asia. The pressure, the pressure...

Now, weekend was "planned" to be all day blogging day, now that we have wireless internet access in the house, which means I can blog while sitting on the toilet seat going about my business( now that's an idea defining moment isnt it?). That or reading Fade0's blog in the toilet. which can prove to be hazardous to the copius amounts of sexy ladies on his blog.But NOOoooO, we plunked our hard earn cash on a couple of DVDs and went on a DVD marathon this weekend and actually stayed home instead of doing the whole raya-open house thing ( how selfish of us....I think). Documentaries, art house films, campy sci fi B movie, overblown hollywood cliche, yup it was a mish mash alright. So there goes blogging weekend out of the window.

speaking of windows, at the moment, please enjoy this lovely picture ( so i think) of some fall leaves at the window of my hotel room in NL.

In the meantime, I shall try to cow udder squeeze any possible time I have left this week to write!

cheers!