Friday, April 15, 2005

Positive Tension - Bloc Party

So it seems that I have taken the plunge. The dual motor I had promised to Vlad seems more and more a reality.

yes folks, yours truly has been promoted to Asia Pacific Lead Procrastinator ( come on, you didnt think I would want to reveal everything online, right? :P , what with these weirdos running around the blogging world).

So, these next coming months is gonna be abuzz with activities, meetings, trainings abroad etc2..for me . In fact, the busy-ness has taken off already, with me having almost stop reading everyone who is everyone in my small blogging circle.

Things are looking good at the moment. Im gonna be hitting 30 in the next couple of months, so maybe, my life is turning out the way Ive envisioned it all this while.

but the (blogging) show must go on.... albeit in short burst:)


cheers.