Monday, January 24, 2005

Hurt- Nine Inch Nails

Back from Muar and JB. No Singapore due to lack of time. Next time I'll look for your stuff, both Vlad and Roadie.

And I am back nursing a very sore wisdom teeth, compounded with body aches and a slight fever ( which, thankfully, not caused by dengue) Kaiser, if you are reading this, I am going to that dentist you recommended ( finally had the courage). This is only for a pre-surgery checkup, since I am not sure to what extent the damage of wisdom teeth is ( its growing horizontally at almost 90 Degree angle, I have the x-ray, it looks cool though...). I have heard horror stories from people undergoing wisdom teeth extraction surgery. Please God , give me strength to face this insurmountable fear of going under the knife, semi-awake, and having sharp tools cutting away at that delicate gum flesh....arghhhhhhh

Not to mention a hole in my (very small) wallet. These dentists sure make a lot of moolah!

Looks like if I am going to go through the surgery this weekend, I will be on baby food diet. Pureed carrots anyone?


Kaiser, please give me tips on post operation survival!