Tuesday, April 26, 2005

No Brakes - The Bravery

Im seeing cobwebs everywhere on my blog here.Knock2, anyone home?

Admittedly, I have not been doing any housekeeping nor have I been reading ANYONE's blog. I miss reading other people's blog. im a reality show junkie, so reading blogs is like a peek into someone else's lives (sounds voyeur-ish doesnt it?)Books? If books were naked brazillian girls rolling against each other, I'd still not bat an eye. Yes, that's how bad my current status is regarding the quest for knowledge and enlightment.

Currently immersed at TOP SPEED in my new position, which is beginning to look harder than anticipated. But throw me the challenge, i'll take it anyway. Its hard being a person who hardly says no to request, so i would ever be a great emperor , that would be my greatest weakness, my downfall. Maybe I try to please everyone too much, maybe i should knock in my head that, in life, you definitely cannot please everyone. if i get a fuck you from someone who is not pleased, so be it, life's like that i guess.

So, to friends and acquaintances who has not stopped dropping by ( i can already see the numbers dropping..har har har)thank you for paying attention.

To Fara, Siamese Dream is a classic. 'nuff said.

What else has been happening with my life? N buying a new car, us trying very hard to plan a holiday in spite of my hectic schedule, us asking each other when is the family of two gonna be family of three(shudder), us fighting those damn Aedes mosquitoes, so much so that every night we have resorted to arm ourselves with shelltox cans and very sore and red palms ( from squishing the mozzies to death with pleasure...)


oh yeah, managed to catch Mia Palencia yesterday at Actor's Studio. She's amazing. its a wonder why isnt big yet here in the local music scene. Her voice just fills the room and demands your strict attention. go catch her whenever you have the chance.

cheers