Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I dont even know myself - The Who

Contrary to the title, let's find out how well I know myself, based on this interesting interview game passed on to me by the lovely Ms.Rara Avis. And here you go:

1. What CD would you take with you to desert island and why?
Emm, no mention of how many CDs? So i am going to cheat a little. Since I will marooned on a desert island with nothing much to do, what better way to idle the time away than reminiscing about the past:

U2 - Joshua Tree
My first introduction to rock music. thanks to my weed smoking uncle. I was in my teens during the time i bought this. Suffice to say, I was miles ahead in musical taste when compared to my peers
Radiohead - The Bends
Ive had many romantic moments in London with N with this album as a soundtrack :)
Pearl Jam - Vs
The young and angry college days
Portishead - Portishead
For those lonely nights.
Bebel Gilberto - tanto tempo
reminds me of the long summer days, spending time under the American sun, with N.



2. What was the first foreign/independent film you saw? and what made you watch it?
Excluding the numerous day time chinese movies ive watched during my teens, my first exposure to "Serious" foreign movies was Cinema Paradiso, and at that time, was because I was trying hard to impress my hip new American friends in the English Lit 101 class.

3. Why do you think we have wisdom teeth?
To remind us humans that our design is not flawless.and also to humble us with the sufferings.

4. What keeps you awake at night?
what's in store for me in the afterlife.

5. What will we do when we run out of oil?
I'll be out of my job?:P
Nahhh..wont happen in my lifetime...:)


So there we go. And I guess to participate in this game, all you have to do is to scream " Interview me".

cheers!